If you’re looking to upgrade your plumbing this year, there are plenty of new plumbing services available in Columbus, IN. From tankless water heaters to smart toilets, the plumbing industry is doing its best to meet customer needs. Whether you’re looking to replace your old, outdated technology or want to find efficient new appliances, we can help. Take a look at this list of new plumbing technology to determine what’s on your “must-have” list:
- Bluetooth showerheads: Although it’s a fun frivolity, Bluetooth showerheads are surprisingly popular. They don’t do anything other than allowing you to listen to music while you shower—but sometimes, that’s enough of a perk to get you going in the morning.
- Greywater systems: Greywater is water that has been gently used—that is, it’s not toilet water—and can be either recycled for dishes or irrigation. It can be pumped through a water cleaning system or used as is. Either way, it’s great for any household that wants to cut down on their water usage.
- Hot water recirculation: Like tankless water systems, hot water recirculation systems keep hot water constantly flowing through the pipes, so it’s ready when you need it for dishes, laundry and showers. These systems save you from waiting for water to heat up, which cuts down on waste.
- Leak detectors: If you’re worried about pipes bursting or even slowly leaking, you need a leak detector. These can be placed on pipes most likely to leak, and will alert you if any leaks are found.
- Smart irrigation: Want to control your sprinklers from indoors, or from your smart phone? Smart irrigation tech makes that easy. You can ensure your garden is watered and let your system adjust based on National Weather Service reports.
- Smart showers: Control your shower with an app. From precise temperature to how the water sprays, you can shower exactly how you want. Plus, you can even turn the water on and off with the app.
- Smart toilets: If you want to get that fancy public restroom feeling in your own home, a smart toilet is the way to go. Automatic flushing, water-saving features, overflow protection, remote controls, heated seating and more are all possible with this fun new tech.
- Smart water heater: This type of water heater can respond to user data in order to save water. It will also allow you to set precise temperatures, and has a diagnostic screen to make it easy to figure out if there are any problems.
- Tankless water heaters: Tankless water heaters have been popular for a while, since they instantly provide hot water. Best of all, you’ll never run out!
- Touchless faucets: Waving your hand under a faucet is a great way to prevent germs from spreading, whether you’re cutting up raw chicken or using the restroom. Now this technology is available in the comfort of your own home.
For expert plumbing service in Columbus, IN, call Barr Plumbing Service, Inc. We can help you select and install all these new gadgets in your own home.